In the competition for talent, employee health benefits are one of the most important factors in attracting and retaining employees.
We have the custom benefit solution for your every need.
To meet your specific insurance needs, we offer a full range of business and individual services.
We offer a unique variety of products that are complete, simple and affordable.
Over-Age Dependent - Student Declaration Form
To continue coverage on your Extended Health and/or Dental plan beyond age 21 and up to age 25, your child must be:
- Unmarried / not living in a common-law relationship, and
- Attending school on a full-time basis, as defined by Canada Revenue Agency, or
- Disabled and incapable of sustaining employment – Contact us for instructions.
If your child is over 21, is not married or living in a common-law relationship, and is a full-time student for the 2017/2018 school year, please complete this Declaration (one per child) and return to us by August 31, 2017, to extend coverage to earlier of August 31, 2018 or 25th birthday.
Return this form by:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Mail – 211-3823 Henning Drive, Burnaby, BC V5C 6P3
THE GREEN BENEFIT PLAN